LOGO DESIGN: SBI
by Jozzelle De Jesus
The Final Logo
Sustainable Business Improvements is a company that assists other businesses with their workflow. The brand helps small to medium businesses into growing and achieving their potential; The client required a logo design that represents this growth and subtly spells out SBI. This logo uses corporate blue colours to form the leaves of a tree whilst the tree trunk is an arrow pointing upwards to enhance the meaning of “growth” for your business.
*All images used for collating these works are for preview purposes only and are not necessarily the correct dimensions or resolution. Please do not repost or re-use any media without permission from the client and our studio. Reproduction of these images are subject to Copyright Laws. Please note that folio works are written shortly after completion of works and businesses may change or close down in future.
Needing a great logo?
The Hand Over
At the end of a logo design, clients receive their logo as a horizontal, stacked, and icon version with both colour, black and white options. These are exported in high resolution which will be easier to resize down if the client needs to create them for other platforms. The file types that are given are:
- SVG Files – This is a vector file and is the most crucial file for a client to keep. This can be opened with a design software and possibly on the web browser too.
- PNG Files – The PNG is a transparent format and is useful for layered designs.
- JPEG Files – The JPEG file is a compressed file which is the smallest size you can have of your logo. This format does not come transparent.
- Email Signature Size – As an added bonus, we export a version of your logo that you can place into your emails. Make sure to use this version or your signature will be far too large for your email server if you use any of the other files! To read more about why we do this, click here.
- Logo Guide – We also provide our clients with a logo guide in a PDF format. The guide allows them to understand what fonts and colours were used to create the design. This extra PDF helps keep the brand consistent should the client ever need to make more designs with another artists.