So you're looking for work
If you’re looking for work, E. Studios currently work with other creatives who are passionate and are willing to explore innovative methods. We will sometimes sub-contract excess workload, but only to proven professionals who either have plenty of experience or to a junior who is willing to listen intently and follow directions carefully.
If you are a contractor, please try this questionnaire to see if you are suitable.
What I look for...
Assistant Multimedia Developer
I’m looking for an assistant multimedia developer. This may be someone who is learning either graphic design or motion design as a profession, OR a mid-weight professional who wishes to advance their skill set. This person must be highly adaptable with their skills so please make sure to read all the points above as to what I look for. This work is also REMOTE so I will be asking you about your workstation and if it can handle the Adobe Suite. Training will be provided for the right candidate.
The Multimedia Developer assists with work relating to services in media which may include graphic design, motion design, animation, or web design.
This position requires a candidate to:
- Be accountable and responsible in achieving outcomes
- Be knowledgeable in technology to communicate via computer, smartphone, or text
- Be able to follow instructions effectively and manage time efficiently
- Have good knowledge and application of the principles of design, animation, and development
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be self-motivated and accountable for their own workmanship
- Have a positive and “can-do” attitude to adapt to new and emerging technologies
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Follow naming conventions and file management procedures
- Report to the assigned supervisor and liaise with other team members for feedback and support of their multimedia projects
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite including (but not limited to) Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Cert IV, Diploma or higher equivalent qualification in Design
- Proficient computer skills and experience with Google Docs, cloud services, and other technology tools
- Understand good design practices, digital imaging processes, and basic principles to apply on both digital and print materials
- Flexibility to learn new and emerging technologies to improve the team workflow
Building your Career
If you’re looking at further learning for your career, Jozzelle also offers one-on-one lessons where she teaches students effective workflow and use of the Adobe Suite. If this sounds like something you require, please don’t hesitate to contact our director. She teaches Cert IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma Students in Graphic Design which is how she is able to find and train quality designers for the creative industry.