A design for one packaging material which will be ready for printing onto labels. This service requires specific information from the manufacturer and may also have legal requirements in the food industry. Please always check your legal obligations with your label. A mock-up of the product is also useful for the accuracy of production. You are allowed five revisions in this design service.
What You Will Receive
- A high quality printable version of your packaging in a PDF on the dieline provided by your manufacturer.
What We Need From You
- Brand materials – This is the logo and any information about the fonts and colours that will be used including (if you have one) a brand guide.
- We need a mock-up to see roughly how it looks.
- We need the packaging “dieline” so that we can place the design on it.
- We need the information. This is sometimes called a NIP (Nutrition Information Panel) This is everything required for you to display on your packaging which can be barcodes (in EPS or PNG), Nutrition Information, Made in Australia Statement, Allergen Statements and Warnings, or even just your marketing blurbs that are on the product packaging.
- Any particular photos that need to be in the design or if you’re happy with licence free stock footage, we can suggest some in the design.
For example: a mango drink might need a photo of a mango.
- We also need any information your printer might require.
For example: Some printers might specifically request to use Pantone colours instead of CMYK.