A 2D animated lyric video for a song that is no longer than 5 minutes. A base rate is provided but we encourage you to contact our team first. This process involves: a first pass, a second pass, before the final output.
What You Will Receive
- Two MP4 videos – Both in a 1920 x 1080 format but one is a 1-minute snippet from the final full-length lyric video.
- A one minute snippet of your choosing from the video.
- A thumbnail of your choosing from the final video that will be provided in JPG format.
We structure our process so you always know where the animation is at, and to make it easier for you to make key decisions as things progress. The process is a guide, and we’re always flexible when it comes to what the client needs.
We take time to chat with you and jot down the vision that’s on your mind. We’ll work out any requirements and understand from you where to fill creative gaps.
Our team will send a first pass version of the animation. This is also called a first draft and we do not expect it to be completed at this stage. There might not be basic animations added with your song so you can provide feedback on whether the visuals are suitable and if timing and pace of animation is good. You will have up to three revisions.
Our team will send you a second pass video of the animations. This is a critical stage and you are encouraged to really look at the video thoroughly so that we can make the final tweaks. Once again, you will have up to three revisions so watch it all carefully and let us know your final adjustments.
We make final adjustments based on all your feedback, and send the final high quality video to you. This is everything in “What You Will Receive” so you can start showing off your brand new, professionally-animated video.
IMPORTANT: Video files can get large so we often provide this to the client via our Google Drive which is restricted only to the specific client. You are free to share the video to whomever you wish once you download it yourself and place it in your own storage or hosting. The link we provide you will expire within six months so please do not forget to download your file!
What We Need From You
- Brand materials – this is the logo and any information about the fonts and colours that will be used including (if you have one) a brand guide.
- The Lyrics – We need the lyrics so that we are 100% sure they are correct.
- Media of your brand – If the brand has particular photos or videos that you want to include within the explainer video, you will need to send this to our team in good quality.
- The Music – We need your sound!
- The Animation Outline – You need to have a 2-hour consultation with one of our professionals so we can define the animation outline for the project.