Animation for a lyric video that is no longer than 5 minutes. A base rate is provided and additional charges may apply. This process involves: storyboarding, a first pass, a second pass, and a final revision. Each stage will require the client to provide input.
What we need from you
- Brand materials – this is the logo and any information about the fonts and colours that will be used including (if you have one) a brand guide.
- Media of your brand – If the brand has particular photos or videos that you want to include within the explainer video, you will need to send this to our team in good quality.
- The Music – We need your sound!
- The Lyrics – We need the lyrics so that we are 100% sure they are correct.
- The Animation Outline – You need to have a 2-hour consultation with one of our professionals so we can define the animation outline for the project.
We also need you to pay attention to these stages in the development.
First Pass Stage
Our team will send a first pass version of the animation. This is also called a first draft and we do not expect it to be completed at this stage. Some items might have a placeholder and we will inform you. You can provide feedback on whether the visuals are suitable and if timing and pace of animation is good. You will have up to three revisions and if we need more, this will be charged hourly. The excess hours will be added to the total bill at the end.
Second Pass Stage
Our team will send you a second pass video of the animations. This is a critical stage and you are encouraged to really look at the video thoroughly so that we can make the final tweaks. Once again, you will have up to three revisions and if we need more, this will be charged hourly. The excess hours will be added to the total bill at the end.
You will receive
- Two MP4 videos – Both in a 1920 x 1080 format but one is a 1-minute snippet from the final full-length video.
- A JPEG thumbnail of your choosing from the final video
NOTE: Video files can get large so we often provide this to the client via our Google Drive which is restricted only to the specific client. You are free to share the video to whomever you wish once you download it yourself and place it in your own storage or hosting. The link we provide you will expire within six months so please do not forget to download your file!