MOOI Brand Logo
Mooi is an upcoming skin care brand. The client requested for a specific style of logo design that involves a gradient to create a metallic effect. Due to this effect, the logo was only created in RGB as determining the colours can be quite difficult in Pantone or CMYK. A solid version was also created as the client may possibly require this in the future.
The Final Logo
*All images used for collating these works are for preview purposes only and are not necessarily the correct dimensions or resolution. Please do not repost or re-use any media without permission from the client and our studio. Reproduction of these images are subject to Copyright Laws. Please note that folio works are written shortly after completion of works and businesses may change or close down in future.
The Hand Over
At the end of a logo design, we provide our clients with the following files in 4K resolution which ensures they will be able to flawlessly manage any future designs for their brand:
- EPS Files – This is a vector file and is the most crucial file for a client to keep. This can only be opened with a design software.
- PNG Files – The png is a transparent format and is useful when creating a layered design.
- JPEG Files – The JPEG file is a compressed file which is the smallest size you can have of your logo. This format does not come transparent.
- Email Signature Size – As an added bonus, we export a version of your logo that you can place into your emails. Make sure to use this version or your signature will be far too large for your email server if you use any of the other files! To read more about why we do this, click here.
- Logo Guide – As an added bonus, we provide our clients with a logo guide in a PDF format. The guide allows them to understand what fonts and colours were used to create the design and also show how the logo was created step-by-step. This extra PDF helps keep the brand consistent should the client ever need to make more designs with another graphic artist.