A single promotional design. This could be (but not limited to) a flyer, poster, social media post or story, album cover, signage design, wedding cards, a podcast cover, a newspaper advertisement, or even a web banner as long as it is a promotional material that does not require multiple pages. The output of files for this service is dependent on the client’s requirements on whether it is digital or print. You may find past examples here.
What You Will Receive
- Your promotional design in the format you have requested which can be either to use digitally (PNG or JPG) or print physically (PDF).
- You may ask to have it in both digital and print versions, just tell us at the beginning!
What We Need From You
- Brand materials – This is the logo and any information about the fonts and colours that will be used including (if you have one) a brand guide.
- We need the dimensions that your platform requires as well as any other requirements it asks of you.
For example: a design for a facebook paid promo can use a dimension of 1080 x 1080 pixels but the design can only have 20% of text.
- We need the information. If it’s an event, what is the event? Where is it at? When is it going to be? Is there a text that needs to be on this promo?
For example: “Tickets on Sale Now”
- Any particular photos that need to be in the design or if you’re happy with licence free stock footage, we can suggest some in the design.
For example: a concert event might need the photo of the artist performing